The most common house calls Rods Away take are for the following:
- Leaky pipes – These can create massive amounts of damage around the house, but most homeowners do not really want to get into those tight spaces where the pipes are so they always seek the aid of local plumbers.
- Dripping Taps – These are easy enough to fix, but most folks do not really have an organized system of remedying the situation and would prefer not to deal with the mess and extra wetness that may ensue.
- Clogged toilets – These are nasty problems and no homeowner really wants to deal with these directly.
- Running toilets – These waste a lot of water and require the technical knowledge and skills of the pros. Repair has to be carried out in a systematic way and it’s always smartest to have the experts perform the task.
- Clogged drains – Ones that cannot be remedied by all sorts of powerful drain liquids and are already flooding up certain parts of the house need special equipment and even repair skills of highly experienced plumbers.
- Low water pressure – The root cause of this can only be determined and solved by real plumbers.
- Ineffective water heaters – These are such an inconvenience for homes. The problem is that most homeowners usually have limited knowledge about the complete functionality of these implements. Plumbers are called in to determine the reason why a heater doesn’t heat up as expected – and usually, it’s because it is not big enough for the needs of the household. Plumbers can then help improve the functionality of the current system and provide sound advice on usage if homeowners do not want to replace the system with a new one.
- Installation of new plumbing implements – This job is completed much faster with the services of plumbers. In an hour (or even less), everything from heaters, to new taps, to additional pipes can be in complete working order.
So, if your home has any of these problems, don’t hesitate to call Rods Away on 01495 687667 anytime, right away; we’ll take care of it easily so you will be inconvenienced no more.